Furniture Removalist in Brisbane
It’s not easy to transport furniture. You need to navigate narrow corridors, several flights of stairs, and other such challenges to get them from one place to another. At BNE Removals, we always recommend professional furniture removalists in Brisbane rather than a DIY removal. Most people hope to save some money on the move when they don’t hire professionals, but that can be risky.
Why Hire a Professional?
A professional furniture removalist in Brisbane is worth every penny you spend on them. You don’t want to juggle heavy furniture when you can sit back and let experienced people handle the job. Here are some reasons why a professional is a good idea:
- Experience – Trained furniture removalists know how to handle items of all shapes and sizes. They know how to carry a large sofa down the stairs or how to disassemble a bed for transport. They’ll move the furniture without banging into walls and corners and causing damage to the property.
- Weight – Do you know how to lift heavy weights and oddly shaped items without any damage to your back? Good furniture removalists do. They know how to lift and carry large sofas and tables easily. If you attempt to do it, you’ll strain your back and might get injured during the move.
- Equipment – We have the equipment needed to move all furniture quickly and easily. We’ll bring trolleys, blankets, tapes, ropes, and other such materials to ensure the items are transported safely.
- Residential Furniture – Your home has heavy and large pieces like dining tables, sofas, beds, chairs, etc. We know how to pack and transport all these materials and will make sure that they’re not damaged in transit.
- Commercial Furniture – Commercial furniture includes lobby chairs, desk chairs, shelves, cabinets, etc. These require special care and careful packing.
Not all furniture can be transported in one piece. Large items like beds, tables, and shelves, need to be disassembled before they can be packed, loaded, and transported. Our furniture removalist in Brisbane can do that for you. They know how to disassemble and reassemble regular furniture and won’t cause any damage to the items in the process.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer the best rates in the industry and will beat any reasonable quote by 5%.
- While we offer affordable services, we never compromise on the quality. Our removalists will pack your possessions well and treat them with respect.
- Our company has a fleet full of late model trucks and vans. They’re equipped with GPS technology and are unlikely to break down unexpectedly and cause delays.
- Our goal is to make the move easy and stress-free for you. After you call and hire us, you don’t need to worry about any aspect of the move because we’ll handle it all.
We’ll be happy to tell you more about our furniture removalist in Brisbane services and answer your questions about it. All you need to do is call BNE Removals at 07 3555 8741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in this book now form with all the details regarding your move.